Saturday, April 4, 2009

MESSAGE FROM KATHY

To my dear family and friends,
This diagnosis hit me like a speeding train from nowhere. I was not expecting this when I went to the Emergency Room. To say the least I have been quite overwhelmed. I am so thankful for all your well wishes and prayers. I am doing better each day and as Jim says, I'm keeping my toes pointed forward. I have chemo every other Wednesday and it wipes me out for about 4 days. Remarkably I still have my hair although it is starting to thin. Thank you again for all your words of encouragement it has helped more than you know. I love you all.
Love, Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Dear Kathy, a day doesn't go by that my family and I don't think about you, and pray for your health and well being. I hate that you're going through this!! You're such a great person, and an example of steady determination in so many areas of your life. I love you Kathy, and feel blessed to know you.
    - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kathy, You are so brave and so sweet, I wish I could just give you a hug. It hurts to know what you are going through, but Heavenly Father is watching over you and will help you and you have a wonderful family who will hold your hand all the way. Our family has been fasting and praying for you. Stay strong and get well. We all love you.
    Aunt Lanez

    ReplyDelete